Trip Preparation Specialist minimum of Instructor
Full-time diving job in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico @ Pacific Fleet
- Trip Preparation Specialist minimum of Instructor
We are hiring! We are looking for a Trip Preparation Specialist to join our Team here at the Pacific Fleet.
We are based in Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada, Mexico, however this position can be remote. We are the Baja's premier liveaboard company featuring the Solmar V and the Vortex. We specialize in the Socorro Islands as well as cage diving with the Great White Sharks in Guadalupe Island.
Trip Preparation is as the title indicates: Ensuring all our guests submit all required documentation, following up if they don't, creating the shipboard manifests, booking land transportation and liaising between the guests and ships crew.
We need someone who:
- Has an extreme attention to detail and is super organized.
- The ideal candidate has exceptional communication skills in dealing with our clients as well as being a team player.
- Someone that is a minimum of instructor, who knows the dive business and preferably the liveaboard business.
- Has the experience to be able to answer guests inquiries in a proper and expeditious manner.
- We also require a good working knowledge of word and excel and be willing to learn our online booking platform.
This job's hours will depend a lot of the level of organization possessed. This is not a monday to friday job. The hours are flexible as long as the job gets done, however, we do require you to be available when our vessels are sailing in case there are any last minute questions. Fluent English is a must and Spanish would be a strong bonus that we would love the ideal candidate to have. This position has an immediate start date. We are looking for a long term commitment in this position as there is extensive training required. Of course, one of the perks is being able to join one of our vessels and dive these amazing destinations.
If you think you would be a good fit for out team please send your resume
- Share this Job