SSI Dive instructor in Queensland
Full-time diving job in @ Reef Encounter
- SSI Dive instructor in Queensland
Dive Instructors wanted! We are looking for an SSI dive instructor to join our team!
Requirements and offers:
- This position will include working on our day vessel Reef Experience and our liveaboard vessel Reef Encounter.
- Casual position with full-time hours.
- Wages to be discussed in the interview.
- Duties will include but are not limited to taking introductory divers, teaching Open Water, Advanced Adv, Stress and Rescue courses, helping manage lower-ranking crew, rope, and line handling, assisting with the docking of boats, and general upkeep of vessels.
- Applicant must hold current SSI teaching status, O2, and First Aid and be based in Cairns or able to relocate.
Reef Encounter is a small family-owned and operated business operating on The Great Barrier Reef out of Cairns, Australia. We pride ourselves on having the best crew on the reef and giving exceptional customer service.
- Share this Job