SSI Dive instructor in Queensland
Full-time diving job in @ Reef Encounter
- SSI Dive instructor in Queensland
Cairns, Far North Queensland, AustraliaOpen in Google Maps
Dive Instructors wanted! We are looking for an SSI dive instructor to join our team!
Requirements and offers:
- This position will include working on our day vessel Reef Experience and our liveaboard vessel Reef Encounter.
- Casual position with full-time hours.
- Wages to be discussed in the interview.
- Duties will include but are not limited to taking introductory divers, teaching Open Water, Advanced Adv, Stress and Rescue courses, helping manage lower-ranking crew, rope, and line handling, assisting with the docking of boats, and general upkeep of vessels.
- Applicant must hold current SSI teaching status, O2, and First Aid and be based in Cairns or able to relocate.
Reef Encounter is a small family-owned and operated business operating on The Great Barrier Reef out of Cairns, Australia. We pride ourselves on having the best crew on the reef and giving exceptional customer service.
- Share this Job
This job listing has expired and the position is probably filled. Please do not apply. Find more dive jobs from all over the world or check out other dive job listings in Australia .