Scuba Diving / Retail Assistant Manager
Full-time diving job in @ Dive Centre Manly
Dive Centre Manly
- Scuba Diving / Retail Assistant Manager
Manly, New South Wales, AustraliaOpen in Google Maps
We are looking for an experienced Retail Assistant Manager to take on a leadership role at our award-winning Dive Centre in Manly
Located in the heart of Manly we offer specialized Scuba diving equipment and a complete range of PADI dive courses from introduction to snorkeling right the way up to Instructor level training and beyond.
Reporting to our Manager, you will become the face of our business looking after our fantastic customers. This role may be perfect for someone looking for a career/lifestyle change.
You will be responsible for our retail store, PADI program sales, answering customer telephone & email inquiries, and managing reservations.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Strong organizational skills
- Great customer service and social skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Superior computer and social media skills
- Leadership experience
- Possess high attention to detail
- Multi-tasking capabilities and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and delegate daily tasks
To be successful in this role, you will have the required skills to easily engage with people, both staff and customers, in a positive manner. You will ideally become the main point of contact for our customers and staff within your area of responsibility. Having an outgoing personality as well as being prepared to go that extra mile.
- Previous leadership experience
- Be an Australian citizen or hold a valid working Visa
- Hold a driving license
- Have good references
- You will have a history of success in a retail environment
If you feel you meet most, if not all, of the selection criteria, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter.
- Share this Job