Repair Technician (Certified Scuba Diver) in Colorado, USA
Full-time diving job in @ Underwater Connection
- Repair Technician (Certified Scuba Diver) in Colorado, USA
We are looking for a full-time Repair Technician trained in one or more of the following manufacturers: Aqualung, Apeks, and Scubapro. Experience in one or more of the following brands is a plus: Mares, Hollis, Oceanic, Atomic, Sherwood. Additional training for various manufacturers will be paid for the right candidate.
The position has flexible hours once you have been trained in our processes and have been supervised and cleared by one of our lead repair techs. Until that happens you will be working during regular business hours. We are looking for a minimum of 30 hours per week, and a maximum of 40 hours.
Repair technicians work on many aspects of equipment service, including but not limited to:
- Regulator inspections, regulator overhauls, BCD inspections, battery changes, pressure tests, tank visual inspections, and other minor repairs.
- Though minimally, you will interact with customers either in person or over the phone, so you will also be required to meet our high standards of customer service.
- Must be a certified scuba diver; 18 years or older; reliable transportation and ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Must be a US citizen or have a valid work permit in the USA.
- Certification for at least one of the major Scuba Brands as a technician.
Please email your resume to apply for this position.
- Share this Job