PADI OWSI (or higher, in teaching status)
Temporary diving job in Dhaalu Atoll, Maldives @ ScubaCaribe - Diving & Water Sports
ScubaCaribe - Diving & Water Sports
- PADI OWSI (or higher, in teaching status)
ScubaCaribe Maldives is a PADI 5* Resort located in the Dhaalu Atoll. We are currently looking for a PADI OWSI (or higher, in teaching status) to join our team by the end of May.
The ideal candidate:
- Should be bilingual, (English mandatory – French / Spanish / German preferred in this order), proactive and self-motivated, a great team player and highly oriented to safety and standards compliance while providing the best customer service and diving experience.
- Your daily routine here will be mostly teaching DSD and OWDC, other courses and guiding dives will also occur, but to a lesser extent. You will also be expected to collaborate with all the tasks carried out at the Dive and Water Sports center, such as providing information to customers, even when not directly related to Scuba Diving, cleaning equipment as well as the working area, selling, and assisting any other team members with their duties.
- One-year contract
- Accommodation in a double room.
- 3 meals a day in the staff canteen.
- Work permit / visa
- Flight allowance on top of a very attractive salary, composed of basic salary + comissions + Service Charge.
Life in the Maldives runs smoothly. Work, free time, rest and work again. If you are looking for parties and frenetic activity, this is not the place for you. The particularities of the country, its isolation in the form of small islands, customs, and religion are not understandable and embraceable to all foreigners. In our case, we are on a private small island run by RIU resort, we are guests at their house and we need to behave accordingly.
If you are interested in the position, please apply via email only.
- Share this Job