PADI OWSI (or higher) in Canada
Full-time diving job in Campbell River, British Columbia, Canada @ Oceanfix.ca Dive Centre
Oceanfix.ca Dive Centre
- PADI OWSI (or higher) in Canada
Oceanfix.ca Dive Centre in Campbell River is looking for a PADI OWSI (or higher) / Events Coordinator to join our professional staff as a full time member. This job is for a permanent position.
We are a busy PADI 5 Star facility with a retail shop, dive school, charter boats and servicing centre on site.
- A competitive salary in our region, plus many benefits for candidates that are looking for spectacular cold water diving, a fun and friendly workplace and a great lifestyle in one of the most beautiful settings on Vancouver Island.
Please note that in order to fill this position you must have the right to work in Canada.
The ideal candidate:
- Have the following experience and attributes: PADI OWSI or higher (certified and renewed with professional liability insurance), Dry Suit Instructor (or prepared to achieve this rating), cold water diving/teaching experience, gas blending/tanking filling training, retail experience, valid drivers licence.
- Computer skills and social media experience will be required for this position.
- A Transport Canada Small Vessel Operators Proficiency (SVOP) ticket would be an added bonus.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position in an exciting work environment please send a cover letter and CV outlining your experience, credentials, goals and any additional qualifications or attributes that you feel make you the right choice.
- Share this Job