PADI OWSI in Malaysia
Full-time diving job in @ Langkawi Scuba
- PADI OWSI in Malaysia
We are looking for a PADI OWSI for Langkawi Scuba, Malaysia. Starting mid/end October.
Our dive sites are located around the small islands of Langkawi, a 10 to 20min boat ride from our small shop on Cenang beach. We generally do 2 or 3 dives a day, and no night dives. Our customers book mainly fun dives, DSD and Open water courses.
We hire 2 instructors who will work closely with us in a team-teaching environment. Working hours are 7:30h some days till 14:30h (guiding), some days till 18:30h (teaching).
The visibility around Langkawi is usually only 2 to 4m. However, we enjoy looking at the bright-colored soft corals with lots of little treasures like nudis, crabs, clownfish, lionfish and even seahorses and frogfish. With this limited visibility, our (certified) divers often need a lot of assistance during the dives.
Since it is not easy to teach in these conditions, we ask for:
- some experience in teaching
- to be able to focus on your divers
- you need to be comfortable in limited visibility (teaching or diving experience)
- You will have to be fluent in English, all our courses are taught in English.
What we offer:
- Relaxed working atmosphere
- short days
- teaching/guiding commission
- days off when no customers (don't have to sit in the shop)
- Able to sell diving to walk-in customers
- Experience in teaching DSD and Open water courses in English
- Experience guiding or teaching in limited visibility (2-4m)
Please write an email to us if you fit the conditions
In your CV and cover letter, please include your cert-count, no. of dives, and age.
- Share this Job