PADI OWSI for Summer Diving Programs
Full-time diving job in @ Broadreach
- PADI OWSI for Summer Diving Programs
Raleigh, North Carolina, United StatesOpen in Google Maps
Discover the Exciting World of Diving: Join Our Summer Diving Programs as a PADI OWSI!
We are currently seeking a PADI OWSI to lead our summer diving programs in Saint Martin, Bonaire, and Fiji. The programs will run from May to August and we require instructors who are available for the duration of this period.
As a dive instructor, you will be working with a team consisting of a marine biologist, skipper, or another dive instructor to successfully lead the program and introduce students to open water diving. Please note that programs are limited to 12 students and will be led by a team of two to three instructors.
We will provide food and accommodations while on-site and also include a flight stipend.
- PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor certification with active teaching status.
- Previous experience working with teens or young adults, preferably in a camp or 24/7 setting.
- Passion for mentoring and motivating students and fostering cultural understanding.
- Physical fitness to actively participate in outdoor adventure activities such as hiking, rafting, community service activities, etc.
- Specialty teaching certifications or willingness to obtain some of the following: underwater naturalist, boat diver, peak performance buoyancy diver, AWARE-coral reef conservation, AWARE-fish identification, night diver, wreck diver, and deep diver.
If you meet the above requirements, please
- Share this Job
Please mention the word "DiveJobs.io #4822023" when applying to show you read the job listing completely. This is a feature to avoid fake & spam applications. Companies search for the word to find applicants that read this and instantly see you're human.