PADI Instructor with Marine Biology Degree in Bali
Full-time diving job in @ Bali Diving Academy Lembongan
Bali Diving Academy Lembongan
- PADI Instructor with Marine Biology Degree in Bali
PADI Instructor with Marine Biology Degree in Nusa Lembongan, Bali
Bali Diving Academy is seeking an experienced Marine Biologist and PADI instructor to lead our Divemaster and marine biology program in Nusa Lembongan, Bali. The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in Marine Biology
- Experience in similar positions (or marine conservation)
- Passionate OWSI (or higher) with at least one year of active teaching experience
- Fluency in English (additional languages are a plus)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- The ability to work well with our local staff
- Proficiency in social media and digital marketing (highly desirable)
The primary tasks for this position include leading our DMC + marine biology program and teaching all PADI programs from DSD & OWD and higher. The candidate will also be responsible for developing marine biology and conservation programs for recreational divers.
We offer a competitive base salary, housing allowance, and a commission system based on revenue for diving courses and programs. The position includes a one-year working permit (including taxes) and the opportunity to dive in some of the best spots Bali has to offer.
To apply, please send your CV/resume with a recent photo. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Share this Job