PADI Instructor / Underwater Photographer in Mexico
Full-time diving job in @ Mundaca Divers
- PADI Instructor / Underwater Photographer in Mexico
We are hiring! Mundaca Divers in Isla Mujeres, México is looking for PADI Instructor / Underwater Photographer
Mundaca Diver is located at the main center in Isla Mujeres, México. We have already started the Whaleshark season! Are you looking for a dream job in scuba diving? Well, this is it!
- PADI OWSI or higher certified.
- Specialties are a plus.
- Experience in filling tanks, compressors, and equipment maintenance is a plus.
- Experience in Scuba diving at the Rivera Maya is another plus (preference).
- Must have own equipment.
- A friendly, customer-oriented person.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, languages such as Spanish, German, French, and other languages are a plus.
- A clean and decent appearance, good hygiene, and manners are a must. (Tattoos are not a problem).
- Be able to work with international customers and be willing to learn and improve your skills for your and the company's benefit.
- Managing gear room and rentals (stock check, cleaning gear, organizing).
- Enthusiastic and team-orientated attitude.
Contact us with your CV.
We love to hear from you!
- Share this Job