PADI Instructor for the season 2022 in Las Palmas, Spain
Full-time diving job in @ Canary Diving Adventures
Canary Diving Adventures
- PADI Instructor for the season 2022 in Las Palmas, Spain
We are looking for an energetic PADI Instructor. We are getting ready for the season of 2022. All year round Diving!
Canary diving adventures is a 5-star IDC center in the south of Gran Canaria. The diving school was established in 1998 and is still going strong.
- Willing to deliver outstanding quality and individual customer service whilst being the best version of yourself.
- Friendly with and actively outgoing attitude.
- Punctual and organized and have a clean appearance.
- A team player but also able to work independently.
- Flexible and have a professional attitude at all times.
- Able to function under stress and do 2-4 dives a day.
- A hard worker who is physically & mentally fit and healthy
- Hold an EU Passport
- Fluent in English and able to teach (any additional language is a bonus).
- Must have a renewed and active teaching status Open Water Scuba Instructor + EFR Instructor (or higher).
- Have a valid medical statement signed by a hyperbaric doctor (or will visit a doctor upon arrival).
- Be familiar with all PADI Standards & Procedures, incl. PADI eLearning, use of the PADI’s Pro website.
- Have professional dive insurance with liability coverage as required by PADI EMEA.
- Valid European driving license – Minimum 2 years driver’s license.
- Previous work experience is a plus but not necessary.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Leading the daily diving activities (guiding incl. night dives, teaching, assisting, refreshing, DSDs, snorkeling, try dive events)
- Teaching from beginner level up to professional (depending on your qualifications and rankings)
- Mentoring DMT`s
- Selling and conducting diving activities
- Pick up/ drop off customers
- Packing, loading, carrying, cleaning, and drying equipment
- Keeping equipment, vehicles, and facilities tidy & clean, ensuring the dive center's valuables are well looked after.
- Basic dive center maintenance and service gear (especially during the low season/dry days) assist in the office when required.
Are you the person we are looking for?
Send your CV and a photo ( no diving photo).
- Share this Job