Open Water Diving Instructor
Full-time diving job in @ Scuba Moraira S.L.
Scuba Moraira S.L.
- Open Water Diving Instructor
Open Water Diving instructor wanted
- You will be working in an enthusiastic environment with great staff, working 6 days a week in July and August, then 5 days a week in September.
- You will be doing Try-Scuba, OWD, PB, S&R, and RR plus some specialties that you can teach.
- French or/and German are mandatory (do not apply if you do not have one of these languages as we are going to have a Skype interview to see if you fit the profile), any other languages are a plus.
- Not afraid to work as sometimes, in the summer month, a working day starts at 8h and finishes at 20h.
- Must have an EU driving license, an EU passport, or a residency card.
Scuba Moraira is an SSI Dive Center and is one of the longest established dive centers on Costa Blanca.
We are located on one of the most beautiful stretches of coastline in Spain. The dive center is situated on the Moraira coast road and our dive boat is conveniently moored in the nearby Moraira Marina.
You can dive every day with Scuba Moraira to well over 25 different dive sites in Moraira, Javea, Benitachell, and Calpe.
Scuba Moraira is also a multi-lingual, family-oriented dive center.
- Share this Job