Multilingual Reservation Specialist
Full-time diving job in @ Camel Dive Club & Hotel
Camel Dive Club & Hotel
- Multilingual Reservation Specialist
Camel Dive Club & Hotel is looking for a motivated and multilingual full-time Reservation Specialist
The position is office-based, and the responsibilities include:
- Communication with our guests and agents, via email and over the phone.
- Identifying guests’ reservation needs which include: room types, special requests, availability, and rates.
- Answer questions about our services and build bespoke dive and stay packages according to those needs.
- You will be processing reservation requests, inputting and accessing data via our reservations systems, and making changes and cancellations where required.
- In regular communication with our Dive Centre Management team, Front Office team, Transport Manager and Accounting Team to assist in the flow of reservations and ensure our high standard of the guest experience is maintained.
- Excellent English language skills in both written and spoken words.
- Strong computer skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Software.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- The ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with other departments.
- Communicate with team members using clear and professional language.
- Experience in the diving and hospitality industry, specifically in guest relations.
- A qualified diver with a passion for the Red Sea.
- Multilingual candidates. Italian, German, Arabic, or Spanish is a plus.
- Prior experience working with a reservation system like Opera is preferred.
If this is the job you are looking for, please send your CV (PDF only), cover letter, and contact details.
Only selected candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.
- Share this Job