Multilingual Instructor (pref. Russian language) - Maldives
Full-time diving job in @ Makunudu Island
- Multilingual Instructor (pref. Russian language) - Maldives
Multilingual Instructor (pref. Russian language)
Makunudu Island in the Maldives, located in the North Male atoll (45 min speed boat driving from Male the capital), is currently looking for a professional, experienced, energetic, customer and team-oriented MULTILINGUAL Instructor to join our dive team.
Successful applicants must be:
- PADI OWSI or above in active status
- between 26-36 years old/ vaccinated
- EANx Specialty instructor
- UW video editing skills
- Professional liability insured.
- Interested in assisting with water sports and excursion activities.
- Able to speak fluent English and at least one of the following languages: Russian, French or German
- Able to work within a resort environment and follow set grooming standards
- Professional, friendly, and a flexible team player
- Strive to deliver outstanding service.
- Available from August 2022
Roles and Responsibilities
- Teach PADI programs and courses.
- Guide certified divers.
- Perform general dive center duties such as, but not limited to: cleaning equipment and basic maintenance, inventory, strategy in marketing and sales
- Guide and brief daily snorkeling excursions (if required.)
- Assist with water sports activities (if required)
Employees are entitled to:
- Flight allowance
- Work permit
- Monthly salary plus service charge and commissions
- Single accommodation in the diving center staff room
- 3 meals a day at the main restaurant
- Bar allowance
- 1 month paid annual leave after one year of contract complete
Please submit your resume, a recent photo of yourself, and reference letters ASAP.
- Share this Job