Marine Biologist / PADI Instructor (Single Male) in Maldives
Full-time diving job in @ Best Dives Maldives
Best Dives Maldives
- Marine Biologist / PADI Instructor (Single Male) in Maldives
Marine Biologist / Padi Instructor
Job opportunity for a single male at a 5-star island in the Maldives!
We have a job opening for a single male MARINE BIOLOGIST / PADI Instructor to join our friendly team located in a 5-Star luxury resort in the Maldives.
The successful candidate is fluent in ENGLISH and at least 1 other language (preferably German). You must be well groomed and understand the simple lifestyle on a small island and the local culture.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- A qualification as a Marine Biologist preferably with experience in Coral Propagation and maintenance of nurseries
- Currently renewed and insured PADI OWSI or higher
- Nitrox instructor
- More specialties are a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and high level of customer service
- Previous work experience in the Maldives would be of big advantage but not essential.
- Additional language of advantage
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations
- Enthusiastic and able to work on a small quiet 5-star island
- A real team player
- Environmental awareness
- Complete set of own equipment
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER TO THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
- Fixed salary plus Service Charge
- Flight allowance upon completion of 1-year contract
- 30 days paid annual leave upon completion of 1-year contract
- Contract extension on mutual agreement
- Twin share accommodation, all meals, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Great team and excellent diving
- Further details will be forwarded to shortlisted candidates
- Career opportunities within a successful, growing company
Interested candidates are invited to send a complete CV in English, 2 work reference letters or contact addresses along with a recent photo
Do not apply if you do not fulfill all requirements and are not available to commence work from September 2022.
- Share this Job