Manager in New Zealand
Full-time diving job in @ Waiheke Dive and Snorkel
Waiheke Dive and Snorkel
- Manager in New Zealand
Auckland, Auckland, New ZealandOpen in Google Maps
We are looking for a Manager
Founded in December 2017, Waiheke Dive & Snorkel has since become the award-winning home of regenerative diving & snorkel adventures here in Aotearoa New Zealand.
We pride ourselves on offering an exceptional experience for our customers, with a conservation & regeneration focus. We cater to international and domestic clients from all backgrounds who visit us looking for the same thing; an epic, small group adventure here in the waters of Waiheke.
We have an active and thriving webstore, shipping quality SCUBA and snorkeling equipment throughout NZ, complimented by our boutique shop here on Waiheke Island.
As we approach our 5th birthday, we are searching for the right person to steer the business as we navigate into a ‘recovery’ phase for tourism, and you will primarily be responsible for day-to-day leadership and management.
Starting in September, you report directly to the co-owner & director of the business and will have a close working relationship with him.
You’ll be given the freedom to breathe in the role, using your capabilities to ensure the business runs smoothly, efficiently & safely while leading by example in providing a truly excellent experience for our clients.
- You will take responsibility for the retail space, ensuring stock is presented appropriately, that key lines are always available for our customers, and ensuring the right product finds the right person.
- You’ll manage the website, using analytics to strategically maximize sales, identify trends & act on them.
- You will be engaging with our various community & conservation projects, including working with youth, mana whenua, our wider community, councils & other organizations, while also working with the director to design and implement fresh, new projects that ensure we are growing in the right areas.
- You’ll provide a solid and trusted leadership foundation for our activities team, enabling them to provide an exceptional experience for our clients, knowing they have your support right behind them.
- Base Leader/Managerial Experience
- Marketing Experience
- Eligible to stay and work in New Zealand
- Office management
All candidates must hold the right to accept a full-time, permanent role in NZ.
For more information, please visit our website or apply asap via email.
- Share this Job