Manager in Dominican Republic
Full-time diving job in @ Isla Catalina Diving
Isla Catalina Diving
- Manager in Dominican Republic
Manager ICD – Dominican Republic
Isla Catalina Diving (ICD) represents a diving and snorkeling center located in La Romana, Dominican Republic. The Caribbean side of the island. It has the greater facilities of its kind in the country. ICD receives divers and snorkelers from different resorts in La Romana by bus and takes them by power catamarans to the beautiful Catalina Island in a 20 minutes ride. There the divers go for a double tank at two different sites and snorkelers join them in the water. After that, there is a stop for lunch, rest, and enjoy the stunning beach of Isla Catalina where the top constructed designs are there for customer service.
Job Objective: Manage and control brand and company operations maintaining high-quality standards with a cost-benefit orientation.
- Fluent in Spanish and English, other languages a plus.
- Technical and administrative knowledge equivalent to diving, administration and human resources.
- Be a PADI-certified professional.
Further required skills:
- Base leader/Managerial Experience
- PADI - Open water scuba instructor
- ICD Assistant Operations, administrative, receptionists, Captains, Seaman, Base Assistant, Beach Assistants, Snorkeling Guides, Diving Instructors, and Divemasters.
This is a long-term working collaboration offer and candidates will be selected carefully. Details on the job and conditions will be disclosed to those candidates. If you are interested please send your current CV with the actual photo and cover letter ASAP, please!
- Share this Job