Male / Female Dive Instructor job on Maldivian Liveaboard
Temporary diving job in @ DECOSTOP Riccardo Di Botti
DECOSTOP Riccardo Di Botti
- Male / Female Dive Instructor job on Maldivian Liveaboard
Piacenza, Emilia-Romagna, ItalyOpen in Google Maps
Maldivian Company operating liveaboard cruising and diving is looking for Diving Instructor, Male/ Female
August 2022 (starting from around 26th/27th July 2022) – May 2023 (10 months, inclusive of 1 month of probation period) – with the possibility to become more than one Diving Instructor during the season.
A contract is potentially renewable for full or part of season 2023/2024 and the following seasons.
- Diving Instructor certification level, with own full set of diving equipment in excellent condition.
- Fluent English (a good level of Italian language is strongly desirable).
- Previous experience in the Maldives and/or on a liveaboard is strongly desirable.
- Previous management experiences are strongly desirable.
- Ability to perform well under pressure and ensure adequate mental and physical performance.
- The ability to adapt to the unusual working environment and limited spaces typical of a boat.
- Mature, self-motivated, and have a passion for the job (being able to dive up to 3/4 times a day and taking care of all cruise operations and boat diving equipment, as required by Cruise Manager).
- The ability to work with, flexible working hours and without day-off.
- Availability and flexibility in operating with the staff, helping the Cruise Manager in many different operations not only regarding diving, such as guests airport meetings&greetings, guest check-in&check-out, snorkeling, visiting local islands, etc.
- Excellent appearance and communication/relationship skills to enjoy the time with the staff and entertain the guests.
- Covid vaccination.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet browser, and e‐mail users).
- Living and working on a yacht in the Maldives is, a wonderful experience, for a very reliable Company.
- Stimulant and interesting working environment with qualified local and foreign staff, supervised constantly by the Cruise Manager and the Company management;
- International customers from all over the world.
- A comfortable air-conditioned room, with an en-suite bathroom with hot and cold water, is a share with our Italian and/or Maldivian Diving staff.
- Full board and unlimited drinking water, tea, and Nescafé.
- 50% discount on the drinks price list.
- 10 months renewable agreement, with a fixed monthly + service fee-sharing.
- Round flight ticket from and to the original Country at beginning/end of the employed period, to be refunded after probation period (after 1 month).
- Working visa.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV, recent pictures (preferably one passport size and one full-length size), reference contacts, and available starting date.
Only selected candidates will be informed.
- Share this Job
This job listing has expired and the position is probably filled. Please do not apply. Find more dive jobs from all over the world or check out other dive job listings in Italy .