Male / Female Dive Instructor job on Maldivian Liveaboard
Temporary diving job in @ DECOSTOP Riccardo Di Botti
DECOSTOP Riccardo Di Botti
- Male / Female Dive Instructor job on Maldivian Liveaboard
Maldivian Company operating liveaboard cruising and diving is looking for Diving Instructor, Male/ Female
August 2022 (starting from around 26th/27th July 2022) – May 2023 (10 months, inclusive of 1 month of probation period) – with the possibility to become more than one Diving Instructor during the season.
A contract is potentially renewable for full or part of season 2023/2024 and the following seasons.
- Diving Instructor certification level, with own full set of diving equipment in excellent condition.
- Fluent English (a good level of Italian language is strongly desirable).
- Previous experience in the Maldives and/or on a liveaboard is strongly desirable.
- Previous management experiences are strongly desirable.
- Ability to perform well under pressure and ensure adequate mental and physical performance.
- The ability to adapt to the unusual working environment and limited spaces typical of a boat.
- Mature, self-motivated, and have a passion for the job (being able to dive up to 3/4 times a day and taking care of all cruise operations and boat diving equipment, as required by Cruise Manager).
- The ability to work with, flexible working hours and without day-off.
- Availability and flexibility in operating with the staff, helping the Cruise Manager in many different operations not only regarding diving, such as guests airport meetings&greetings, guest check-in&check-out, snorkeling, visiting local islands, etc.
- Excellent appearance and communication/relationship skills to enjoy the time with the staff and entertain the guests.
- Covid vaccination.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet browser, and e‐mail users).
- Living and working on a yacht in the Maldives is, a wonderful experience, for a very reliable Company.
- Stimulant and interesting working environment with qualified local and foreign staff, supervised constantly by the Cruise Manager and the Company management;
- International customers from all over the world.
- A comfortable air-conditioned room, with an en-suite bathroom with hot and cold water, is a share with our Italian and/or Maldivian Diving staff.
- Full board and unlimited drinking water, tea, and Nescafé.
- 50% discount on the drinks price list.
- 10 months renewable agreement, with a fixed monthly + service fee-sharing.
- Round flight ticket from and to the original Country at beginning/end of the employed period, to be refunded after probation period (after 1 month).
- Working visa.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV, recent pictures (preferably one passport size and one full-length size), reference contacts, and available starting date.
Only selected candidates will be informed.
- Share this Job