Instructor in Cayman Islands
Full-time diving job in @ Sunset Divers
- Instructor in Cayman Islands
George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman IslandsOpen in Google Maps
Sunset Divers in Grand Cayman are looking to expand the team and hire another instructor for a full-time position year-round
- The ideal candidate should be flexible, eager to learn, have a team player's mindset, enthusiastic, and willing to grow with our family at Sunset Divers and pull their weight as a team player.
- Our utmost priority is safety, followed closely by exceptional customer service.
- It’s hard work, we work 5 days a week (6 if needed), are physically fit to carry 2 x 80 CF tanks, 26 years of age or older (insurance reasons), clean driver's license, and drive a manual (would be a bonus), vaccinated (work permit requirements), clean medical and criminal record (work permit requirements).
- Good standing with PADI.
- Duties include boat crew, guiding dives from boat or shore, teaching (all courses and specialties if you have them!), filling tanks, and general duties around the dive shop, some of which don't generally dive duties too.
- We can do in-house training for regular maintenance, VIP of tanks, and servicing of all gear and boats. Sunset House is a hotel for divers, divers and our divers are mostly in-house guests, but are not limited to visitors to the island and residents.
Take a look at our website and social media to have a better understanding of our dive shop.
Send an email with your resume/CV and why you think you’ll be a good fit for Sunset Divers.
- Share this Job
This job listing has expired and the position is probably filled. Please do not apply. Find more dive jobs from all over the world or check out other dive job listings in Cayman Islands .