Indonesian SSI Instructor
Full-time diving job in @ Blue Planet Dive Resort
Blue Planet Dive Resort
- Indonesian SSI Instructor
We are looking for an Indonesian SSI instructor
Blue Planet Dive Resort is located in Bira, South Sulawesi. We need someone that is interested in building a relationship with the local community and influencing the development of tourism toward sustainable tourism. We are partnered with a conversation program based in Indonesia, with 6-8 people doing their divemaster with a possibility to evolve into dive resort manager, taking care of the accommodation part of the business and managing staff in addition to the diving.
- Capable of teaching in English.
- Interest in ocean conservation and sustainable development.
- Managing gear room and rentals (stock check, cleaning gear, and organizing).
- Welcoming guests for diving and resort.
- 500+ dives
- Own equipment.
- Maintenance skills of dive gear are a plus.
Salary and benefits:
- 6 to 8jt per month depending on experience and skills.
- Accommodation on-site. (or if wanting to be off-site we can pay for accommodation).
- 1 month paid holiday per year + 4 days off per month.
- 20 to 30% commission (depending on experience and skills) on dive courses sales price.
Please contact us via email.
- Share this Job