Indonesian SSI Instructor
Full-time diving job in @ Blue Planet Dive Resort
Blue Planet Dive Resort
- Indonesian SSI Instructor
Kabupaten Bulukumba, Sulawesi Selatan, IndonesiaOpen in Google Maps
We are looking for an Indonesian SSI instructor
Blue Planet Dive Resort is located in Bira, South Sulawesi. We need someone that is interested in building a relationship with the local community and influencing the development of tourism toward sustainable tourism. We are partnered with a conversation program based in Indonesia, with 6-8 people doing their divemaster with a possibility to evolve into dive resort manager, taking care of the accommodation part of the business and managing staff in addition to the diving.
- Capable of teaching in English.
- Interest in ocean conservation and sustainable development.
- Managing gear room and rentals (stock check, cleaning gear, and organizing).
- Welcoming guests for diving and resort.
- 500+ dives
- Own equipment.
- Maintenance skills of dive gear are a plus.
Salary and benefits:
- 6 to 8jt per month depending on experience and skills.
- Accommodation on-site. (or if wanting to be off-site we can pay for accommodation).
- 1 month paid holiday per year + 4 days off per month.
- 20 to 30% commission (depending on experience and skills) on dive courses sales price.
Please contact us via email.
- Share this Job
This job listing has expired and the position is probably filled. Please do not apply. Find more dive jobs from all over the world or check out other dive job listings in Indonesia .