Female Instructor (Preferred) in Bali, Indonesia
Temporary diving job in Bali, Indonesia @ Adventures Divers Bali
Adventures Divers Bali
- Female Instructor (Preferred) in Bali, Indonesia
Adventure Divers Bali is seeking an Instructor
We are a small but busy Dive center based in Amed on the East coast of Bali. Bali is opening for tourism and we will need instructors!
- The primary language is English, which must be spoken clearly and easily understandable. We have a fully international market so additional languages are a plus.
- We need you to be professional, presentable, enthusiastic, reliable, flexible, team player, customer orientated whilst also understanding the needs of the dive center.
- You have to be a hard worker. Capable of running multiple course in the same day and you actually have to carry stuff as well.
- Earning potential is really quite reasonable (probably the best in the region) but if making money is your primary goal you are probably in the wrong industry.
- Teaching, mostly open water, advanced and Intro's. Occassional Rescue, Specialties and DM courses. You are rarely required to guide. Some late shiftseach week to help cover the shop in the evenings for sales and enquires.
- The majority of the training is through SSI but also some PADI. We prefer if you have both but SSI is the priority. Crossovers to SSI can easily be arranged.
- No fixed day off, when we are busy we work, when we are quiet you have more time off. Average working day usually from 07:30 to 15:30. Holidays available during the low season.
- The quality of the training we provide it very important to us, our reputation is built upon this. We prefer that you already have some experience and are also open to further guidance. We don't just issue certificates we actually teach people. All you need to do is make the effort to share your knowledge whilst ensuring your students enjoy the experience.
- Long term committment preferred, minimum 1 year. Most of our instructors stay with us for years.
- Immediate start available.
- Someone who could be here soon, if you are already in the area this is even better but not essential.
- Would prefer a female instructor to help give balance to the team.
- Someone with experience, for example capable of running a Rescue course without needing excessive preparation time.
- 2nd teaching language, maybe German or let us know what you have, but clear English is priority.
Take the time to read the above through as it will avoid wasting time our time and yours.
- Share this Job