Female Dive Instructor in Kenya
Temporary diving job in @ Ocean Tribe
- Female Dive Instructor in Kenya
Female Dive Instructor Instructor Position in Kenya
Ocean Tribe is a growing PADI 5-Star IDC Center based in Diani Beach, 30km south of Mombasa in Kenya. We are looking to grow our business in the time following the lockdowns caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Instructors are Expected to Work 5 ½ Days a Week based on a rolling roster.
The diving season in Kenya lasts typically between October and April and we are looking to make this a long-term position, although we have no objections to instructors who would like to work in seasonal positions during our low season between May and July.
The expected start time is the end of August/the beginning of September.
- Be certified and renewed as a PADI OWSI or higher and be willing to teach more specialties.
- Currently certified in First Aid & CPR, AED, and Oxygen provider.
- Certified as an EFR Instructor
- Be fluent in English and ideally one or more other languages
- Must be in good standing (no recorded ethics violations or quality assurance issues) with any certifying dive agency
- Hold current professional liability insurance
- Own their own equipment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must be willing and able to work in a collaborative setting with a diverse group of coworkers and guests.
- Be able to provide references from previous diving jobs and PADI Course Directors
- Underwater Photography
- Equipment servicing and maintenance
- Freediving or Sidemount Instructor
- Basic Salary
- Self-catering accommodation
- Commissions on sales.
- Trade rate on diving equipment purchases
- Instructor continuing education
- Ocean Tribe uniform
- Daily Client Greeting
- Client Equipment Preparation
- Dive Boat Management
- Checking Dive Roster
- Boat Loading / Unloading
- Equipment Cleaning/ Disinfecting
- Equipment Inventory
- PADI Courses and Instructions
- DSD Try Dives
- Dive Tours
- Snorkel Tours
- Tank Filling
- Daily Boat Logistics
- Safety Monitor
Please forward your cover letter, CV, and photo.
Only shortlisted applications will receive a reply.
- Share this Job