English speaking OWSI
Full-time diving job in @ Online Dive Gear
Online Dive Gear
- English speaking OWSI
Marleston, South Australia, AustraliaOpen in Google Maps
Australia: English-speaking OWSI needed
Come join the Diving Adelaide & Online Dive Gear team in Adelaide, South Australia and dive with the iconic Leafy Sea Dragons!
We run midweek (Tue/Wed/Thu) and weekend (Tue night/Fri night/Sat/Sun) open water courses every week, advanced course twice a month, and rescue and divemaster courses once a month. Get your certification count as an instructor up quickly in an exciting location!
We run a large 800m2 dive center with 2 classrooms, a state-of-the-art showroom, and a fun, young team with a great vibe! With our beautiful beaches, Adelaide is continuously ranked among the top cities to live in the world (top 3 last year!) and has year-round diving!
If you have a good work ethic this job is for you! The position can be available immediately, but we’re open for a start anytime between now and September. Sales experience is a big plus.
- Current Instructor (PADI OWSI or higher)
- English Speaker
- Current driver’s license (to drive our company vans – manual transmission)
- Nitrox, Oxygen Provider, Navigation, Photography, or other instructor specialty certifications will be highly regarded.
- Must be able to get a working visa in Australia
This can be a long-term position for the right candidate. It involves all aspects of running courses for a busy dive center. An always friendly “big smile” attitude towards customers is required.
What we offer:
- Salary above the industry standard (up to AUD$1060 per week – approx. USD$750).
- Professional insurance to cover you while you work (no need to have your own).
- Can be casual or full-time hours.
- A fun and exciting team to work with.
The candidate must be legally employable in Australia. We do not sponsor, so please do not ask.
Please email with a resume, cover letter, and current photo. Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Previous applicants need not apply.
- Share this Job