Diving Instructor / Marine Biologist
Full-time diving job in @ Ocean Sports Maldives Pvt Ltd
Ocean Sports Maldives Pvt Ltd
- Diving Instructor / Marine Biologist
Ocean Dive Center at Radisson blu is looking for a diving instructor / Marine Biologist to work at their dive center in South Ari, Maldives
The duties would include scuba diving, snorkeling trips, other excursions, coral conservation working together with the water sports team to help out with some of their activities, and other daily duties at the dive center.
Successful applicants must be:
- BSc marine biology or similar field.
- Single – please note that couples don’t need to apply.
- At least an OWSI - Further training and specialties would be preferred.
- Able to speak fluent English and other languages is a plus.
- Able to work within a luxury resort environment and follow set grooming standards ie.
- Tidy appearance in uniform. If you have any tattoos or piercings they should not be visible if you are wearing a t-shirt and shorts
- Professional, friendly and helpful. An open & approachable personality is important to be successful in this role.
- Prior 5 star and experience in the Maldives preferred
- Available to start immediately
Employees are entitled to:
- A multiple entry work visa.
- Accommodation on a twin share basis.
- 3 meals a day at the staff restaurant.
- 1 day off every 6 days.
- A return ticket following completion of the contract.
- Salary plus service charge.
The contract period will be for 12 months plus 1 month of paid annual leave available on a pro-rata basis upon completion of the first 6 months. The contract is subject to a three-month probation period. For further information regarding T&C such as salary etc.
Please submit your professional CV along with two references and a full-length photo of yourself (without scuba gear or underwater).
- Share this Job