Divemaster in Norway
Full-time diving job in @ Gulen Dive Resort
Gulen Dive Resort
- Divemaster in Norway
We are seeking staff that has experience working as a Divemaster. You will be part of our crew working at the dive center and resort, helping our guests and keeping our center running smoothly. We are looking for you who are easy-going with customers and capable of working structure and systems.
The job is very versatile and will give you challenges, fun, and being part of a great team. Gulen Dive Resort is located only 2 hours from Bergen City on the west coast of Norway with its famous wrecks, nature, and Nudibranch diving, so there are plenty of interesting things to explore.
Period and season 2022, with options to continue for upcoming seasons. Arrival 05. August until 15. October 2022.
You have the following qualifications but are not limited to:
- Independent & service-minded.
- Experience in drysuit diving.
- Interested in courses needed to fulfill the job like Nitrox/Trimix Blender.
- Experience in leading dive operations from a boat and shore.
- Service papers/valve regulators, etc., or willing to take them.
- Experience in handling customers.
- Social and including
- Car License certificate B
- We hope you have a special interest in photography/marine biology/wrecks or technical diving.
- German, English, preferably a Scandinavian language or desire to learn.
We can offer:
- Well-organized and highly-respected resort to work on, where our customers come from mainly Europe and USA.
- As our staff, we provide you with accommodation and wifi. Located only a minute’s walk from the resort but is still private.
We are looking forward to answering any further questions later on.
Send us a CV with some information about yourself asap, please.
- Share this Job