Dive store Manager in California, United States
Full-time diving job in @ Scuba Schools of America & Swim
Scuba Schools of America & Swim
- Dive store Manager in California, United States
Dive Store Manager
We will train you to operate our dive store. You must be an SSI Instructor or go through our IC Program. We will train you! The sales associate is responsible for generating sales of destination, enhancement, and lifestyle products by providing superior customer service and customer education; participating in all activities related to the ongoing operation and maintenance of a retail environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate sales of all product categories.
- Assist in cleaning and maintaining the orderly appearance of the store.
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge and respond to customer inquiries.
- Stock and replenish merchandise.
- Coordinate product exchange and transfers.
- Answer phone calls and emails.
- Mark or tag prices on merchandise.
- Arrange displays to promote sales.
- Complete sales transactions and maintain proper cash accountabilities.
- Fill tanks and conduct inspections following company-sponsored Visual Inspection training.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and practices.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Owner, General Manager, Store Manager, or designee.
- Schedule charter boats and SCUBA courses.
- Enter equipment for service.
- Handle return to manufacturer requests for damaged equipment within the warranty.
- Must be a certified scuba diver with competency.
- 18 years or older.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must be a US citizen or have a work permit to work in the USA.
- $900 TO $1100/WEEK 45HRS.
We are the most active dive store in Southern California. 5000sqft showroom, 20000 sqft class, and pool facility. 16 local boat trips and the most active dive club in the US.
- Share this Job