Dive Shop Manager (couple)
Temporary diving job in Speyside, Tobago, Trinidad & Tobago @ Extra Divers Speyside Tobago
Extra Divers Speyside Tobago
- Dive Shop Manager (couple)
Nabucco Resort Speyside Inn on Tobago (Trinidad, Caribbean) we are looking for a couple as resort & dive center management from about September 2022.
The Nabucco Speyside Inn enjoys a direct location by the sea. The 20 rooms and bungalows with spacious pool are located on a spacious private garden with lush vegetation.
In the restaurant our guests are offered breakfast, lunch and dinner a la carte.
Diving around Tobago is certainly one of the best the Caribbean has to offer. Lots of fish and a beautiful underwater world make for unforgettable dives.
The resort has 2 dive boats, a pickup car and a filling station.
The local team has been completely and mostly employed by us for a long time.
We are looking for a couple with hotel and restaurant experience, in addition to a professional instructor experience. Career changers with appropriate qualifications in above points are also welcome.
- At least one of you must have experience in F&B, hotel industry or gastronomy.
- At least one person must have an active instructor license SSI/PADI.
- Fluent German and English spoken and written, other languages would be an advantage.
- Be able to work independently, individually, loyally, and conscientiously.
- Enjoy diving, bring willingness for daily dives with guests.
- Having above-average commitment, resilience, and a sense of responsibility.
- Having knowledge in the field of cash management / accounting / general administration.
- Having the necessary tact in dealing with people of different cultures.
- Technical experience & craftsmanship are an advantage.
- Have your own high-quality diving equipment.
- Ideally have already lived & worked in Caribbean countries.
- A secure, at least 2-year employment and an above-average income with fixed salary and sales commissions, housing, meals, paid vacation as well as flight allowance after each year, work permits and much more.
Should you meet the above points and be aware that managing a resort & dive center is a very diverse and responsible job and is not a holiday replacement, so we look forward to receiving your meaningful application with CV, certificates, and current picture.
Please do not send any applications unless you have at least an instructor license and management experience.
Incomplete applications (CV, current picture, TL license) will not be answered.
- Share this Job