Dive Master Internships
Internship diving job in Symi, Greece @ Blue Lagoon Divers
Blue Lagoon Divers
- Dive Master Internships
FREE Scuba diving internship and Employment combo 2023 in the beautiful island of Symi, Greece.
We have 2 available position for our FREE PADI Dive Master Trainee Internship for the summer season. Following with REAL employment as a Dive Master here for the remainder of the season at least.
If you are looking for a change of career to do something really impressive, interesting, challenging and fun, then we would like you to become a professional diver take advantage of a unique opportunity and a once in a lifetime experience!
We offer FREE full training up to PADI Dive Master level, all course materials included, insurance plus free shared accommodation! In return we require your hard work and commitment to help maintain our dive centres excellent reputation and customer service.
Applicants must be available to join our program around May, to start training and work with us until the end of the season (September/october).
This is not a placement to come on holiday to Symi and expect a party lifestyle, but rather an opportunity to change your life's direction and do something really rewarding.
You will learn everything about a dive centre, from selling to customers to guiding groups of divers.
What we offer:
- All courses and training required becoming a PADI Divemaster (fees and materials are FREE of charge). You will need to pay your own PADI renewal fees each year as a professional diver.
- Free basic shared accommodation and shared bathroom (bunkbeds, refrigerator and bathroom).
- DAN insurance during the courses.
- Unlimited diving (no 60 dive max limit).
- Free diving equipment rental.
- Participation to all diving shop activities and barbecues.
- Tips and commission as an employee.
- Work full time with us after successful completion of the course and becoming part of BLD family for the next season if you'd like.
- You will join to all Diving Trips, Snorkeling and Discover Scuba Diving while you will dive minimum 1-2 times every day and sometimes it could be more. You will have theory also in the afternoons.
What you offer to us:
In return we require your hard work and commitment to help maintain our PADI Dive Center’s excellent reputation and customer service.
Languages required: English (other spoken languages would be appreciate it).
Please send your CV and a current photograph to: www.bluelagoondives.com for more information and WhatsApp interview.
Please share with your friends if you think that they might be interested!!!
- Open Water Diver certification or similar
- Eighteen (18) years old
- EU Passport Mandatory
- Health medical statement (not exceeding 6 months)
- (optional: boat or car driving license would be appreciated)
- Must be able to commit for a four-five (4-5) months period, working five (5) days a week.
To become a employee in Greece, you must also jump through the necessary hoops to become legal to work. This can cost up-to 150 euros. If it costs more than this, we will cover the rest of the payments.
- Share this Job