Dive Master in Queensland, Australia
Full-time diving job in @ Whitsunday Dive Adventures
Whitsunday Dive Adventures
- Dive Master in Queensland, Australia
Whitsunday Dive Adventures is looking for their next superstar! Divemaster Instructor
We have an exciting job opportunity within our small family-owned and operated business; located in Airlie Beach, the heart of the Whitsundays.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Taking introductory divers, and teaching SSI courses (Open Water, Advanced, Nitrox Stress and Rescue and Dive Master).
- Behind the scenes keeping up with the social media accounts, equipment servicing, and vessel upkeep.
Skills and requirements:
- Professional, friendly, reliable, and punctual. This role requires someone able to take initiative, who is eager to learn and adaptable; with excellent customer service skills.
- A sense of humor is a must when working within our small but fun team.
- Applicant must hold current SSI teaching status, O2, CPR, and First Aid.
- Applicant must live in the Whitsundays or be able to relocate ready for an immediate start.
- A boat license would be advantageous.
Please send your C.V with a cover letter, photo, and recent references.
- Share this Job