Dive Master in Queensland, Australia
Full-time diving job in @ Whitsunday Dive Adventures
Whitsunday Dive Adventures
- Dive Master in Queensland, Australia
Airlie Beach, Queensland, AustraliaOpen in Google Maps
Whitsunday Dive Adventures is looking for their next superstar! Divemaster Instructor
We have an exciting job opportunity within our small family-owned and operated business; located in Airlie Beach, the heart of the Whitsundays.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Taking introductory divers, and teaching SSI courses (Open Water, Advanced, Nitrox Stress and Rescue and Dive Master).
- Behind the scenes keeping up with the social media accounts, equipment servicing, and vessel upkeep.
Skills and requirements:
- Professional, friendly, reliable, and punctual. This role requires someone able to take initiative, who is eager to learn and adaptable; with excellent customer service skills.
- A sense of humor is a must when working within our small but fun team.
- Applicant must hold current SSI teaching status, O2, CPR, and First Aid.
- Applicant must live in the Whitsundays or be able to relocate ready for an immediate start.
- A boat license would be advantageous.
Please send your C.V with a cover letter, photo, and recent references.
- Share this Job
This job listing has expired and the position is probably filled. Please do not apply. Find more dive jobs from all over the world or check out other dive job listings in Australia .