Dive Instructors in Rhodes, Greece
Full-time diving job in @ Blue Lagoon Divers
Blue Lagoon Divers
- Dive Instructors in Rhodes, Greece
We're hiring! The contract starts in immediately and ends in either late September or August depending on preference
- Dive Instructor
We’re optimistic for the coming year and would like to take on a few chilled dive professionals and novices to join our crew. So if you have a passion for diving and would like to live in our idyllic little paradise in the Aegean. This might be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
- Fluent English is a must,
- European Passport and to be able to work in Greece.
- Hardworking Dive Instructor with a relaxed personality, but a strict follower of the PADI standards set out for dive professionals. Safety will always be our priority at BLD. Having said that, we also want someone we can chill with after a long day diving with a cold beer.
- We currently have 2 full-time instructors and a part-timer already on staff. You would be joining an already established team, so being able to take advice about dive sites and the best places to run your courses is a must.
- We provide a competitive living wage + commission, cheap (subsidized) rent for shared staff accommodation, and at least 1 meal a day. Mostly breakfast or lunch. We also do a weekly staff meal or drinks to discuss work-related topics at a local restaurant which is on us.
- You will also be given national insurance paid by the dive center, which contributes to your Greek pension and health care.
- Share this Job