Dive Instructor with boat handling experience
Full-time diving job in West Bay, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands @ Divetech Grand Cayman
Divetech Grand Cayman
- Dive Instructor with boat handling experience
West Bay, Grand Cayman, Cayman IslandsOpen in Google Maps
Divetech in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, is seeking qualified Dive Instructor/Boat Captains for immediate vacancies.
Applicants must be:
- scuba instructors in good standing from a major training agency, have experience operating single screw inboard drive vessels,
- 25 years of age or older, fully vaccinated for Covid 19 and must be able to pass requirements for immigration to the Cayman Islands.
In addition to driving boats employees will find themselves instructing classes, guiding dives, filling tanks, staffing retail shops, conducting repairs and crewing boats.
Divetech offers the following compensation for it’s employees:
- 5 day per week work schedule (2 days off every week)
- Health insurance
- Paid sick leave
- 2 weeks paid vacation annually
- Public holiday compensation
- Lieu days for extra time worked
- Pension contributions
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Option to use group liability insurance
Work days are generally 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM 5 days a week
We are specifically looking for candidates with boat handling experience, so please do not apply if that is not you.
- Share this Job
This job listing has expired and the position is probably filled. Please do not apply. Find more dive jobs from all over the world or check out other dive job listings in Cayman Islands .