Dive instructor in Mirihi Island
Temporary diving job in @ Ocean-Pro Mirihi
- Dive instructor in Mirihi Island
South Ari Atoll, South Ari Atoll, MaldivesOpen in Google Maps
Ocean-Pro Dive Center at Mirihi is looking for Dive Instructor
Mirihi is just 350 meters in length and 50 meters in width, this tiny gem with its pristine nature, fringed-palm beaches, powdery sand, authentic hospitality, and celestial quietness invites you to leave your shoes behind and enjoy the art of doing nothing.
Ringed by 06 km of spectacular house reefs; an underwater playground for sea turtles, reef sharks, eagle rays, and hundreds of varieties of rainbow-hued fish, and our own shipwreck.
Mirihi is only a short boat ride from South Ari Atoll Marine Protected Area where whale sharks and manta rays are spotted regularly throughout the year.
Required skills and Requirements:
- PADI OWSI or higher in active teaching status.
- EFR and EANx instructor DAN Pro insured.
- Fluent in German and English- additional languages a plus.
- Social media management and videography are distinct plus.
- Professional attitude, tidy, and very customer-minded.
- Easy-going, flexible, highly motivated, and a team worker.
- 1-year contract
- Attractive salary, service charge, commission, bonuses.
- Personal medical insurance.
- Twin-share accommodation with modern amenities.
- All meals at the main restaurant.
- 50% discount from the main bar.
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed CV with your photo and the most important references.
- Share this Job