Dive Instructor for El Nido Palawan Philippines
Full-time diving job in @ Dive Sibaltan
- Dive Instructor for El Nido Palawan Philippines
Urgent Hiring Diveinstrucor for El Nido Palawan, Philippines
You are an active, experienced, and motivated dive instructor? Want to work in an up-and-coming but still off-the-beaten-track destination in Palawan, Philippines?
Want to become part of a passionate and professional team? Want to live out your love for the ocean through exploration, conservation, and protection? Want to do more than “just” dive?
What we are looking for:
- A team player, open, communicative, passionate, and professional. Well-organized and efficient work ethic and leadership skills.
- Must be fluent in English – proficiency in Tagalog (or the willingness to become so), as well as any other language, are an advantage
- Must share our love for the underwater world, its conservation, and protection
- Qualification: active PADI OWSI (or higher)
- Basic computer skills
- Minimum one (1) year commitment
- Knowledge of compressor use and maintenance and gear maintenance
- Filipino citizen/work permit
- Driver and/or boat captain’s license
- Underwater photography
- Social media skills
What we are offering:
- A fun and familiar work atmosphere in beautiful Sibaltan, El Nido, Palawan
- Training in the management of a dive shop
- The opportunity to discover more new dive sites in the El Nido, Taytay, and Linapacan area
- The opportunity to be part of research and conservation efforts for manta rays in collaboration with a local NGO
- Minimum one (1) year contract with the possibility of extension
- Salary according to local industry standards and experience
Please apply with your most recent CV, any available references, and a short letter telling us why you want to become part of our team. Please send your application asap!
- Share this Job