Dive Instructor / Boat Captain
Full-time diving job in @ Divetech Grand Cayman
Divetech Grand Cayman
- Dive Instructor / Boat Captain
Divetech in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, is seeking qualified Dive Instructor / Boat Captains for immediate vacancies
Applicants must be scuba instructors in good standing from a major training agency.
Divetech offers the following compensation for its employees
- 5-day per week work schedule (2 days off every week)
- Extra pay for night dives
- Health insurance
- Paid sick leave
- Optional dental insurance
- 2 weeks of paid vacation annually
- Public holiday compensation – either extra pay or extra days off
- Lieu days for extra time worked
- Pension contributions
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Option to use group liability insurance
Divetech believes strongly in career and instructor development and is a great place to learn. Divetech constantly offers opportunities to expand your certifications and instructor ratings, on both a paid and unpaid basis.
Divetech operates out of the North West Point of Grand Cayman. Employees rotate assignments daily and will find themselves instructing classes, guiding dives, filling tanks, staffing retail shops, conducting repairs, and crewing boats. In addition, employees may be assigned to maintenance tasks, such as repairs, servicing, tank visual inspection, or other special assignments as needed. During an average week, an employee will find themselves in the water conducting training classes or guiding dives for 2-3 days. Work days are generally 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
Interested parties must be 25 years of age or older and be vaccinated for Covid 19 due to Immigration laws in the Cayman Islands.
- Share this Job