Dive Center Manager (Couple) in Indonesia
Temporary diving job in @ Papua Paradise Eco Resort
Papua Paradise Eco Resort
- Dive Center Manager (Couple) in Indonesia
Dive Center Manager Couple wanted in Raja Ampat - Indonesia
One of the largest dive center operations in Raja Ampat is looking for an experienced dive center manager or couple for Papua Paradise Eco Resort and Gangga Divers. The Dive Center Manager and Assistant Manager of Gangga Divers will be responsible for smooth diving operations and logistics, providing excellent guest service with safety in mind, and will work alongside the Resort Manager.
- At least 1 person who is PADI OWSI with ideally a minimum of 2 years experience as a DC Manager or Assistant Manager role.
- Mature (Preferably over 30 years old).
- Hands-on experience in dive center operations and logistics.
- Able to lead the dive center team in ensuring high standards of personalized service with safety in mind.
- Used to live in a remote environment, understanding of Indonesian culture & good staff relations.
- Charismatic, problem solver, good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent people/guest management skills and ensure a ‘family-like atmosphere through socializing with guests.
- Flexible, pro-active, organized, responsible, used to working long hours, and able to work under pressure
- Drive business, seek opportunities and create and maintain a high-performance culture.
- Experience in planning and executing sales promotions.
Not required but are a plus:
- Knowledge of fiberglass speedboats.
- Knowledge of Yamaha 4 stroke outboard engines.
- Understanding of compressor repair and maintenance.
- Understanding of dive equipment repair and maintenance.
- Knowledge of Digital Underwater Photography.
- Attractive salary plus incentives.
- 2-year contract
- Paid leave with flight allowance.
- Free accommodation, meals, and laundry.
- Free Spa treatments.
- Working permit and document expenses will be borne by the company.
If interested please send your recent CV, cover letter, and recommendation letters with your latest photograph.
- Share this Job