Base Leader Maldives
Full-time diving job in @ Kandima Maldives
- Base Leader Maldives
Kandima Maldives is looking for a Base Leader to lead the team at one of our properties
- 2-Years of Experience in managing positions
- Base Leader/Managerial Experience
- Equipment Service
- MS Office
- Office Management
- PADI- Open Water Scuba Instructor
The successful applicant must be:
- An experienced PADI OWSI or above in teaching status.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Experience in a managerial position for at least 2 years.
- Must be extremely organized with the ability to manage Dive Centre, Water sports Center, and Excursions
- Guest experience and revenue-oriented.
- Possess organizational, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle high-end clientele.
- Knowledge of water sports activities is a plus.
- Knowledge of equipment service is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English and one of the following languages: Italian, German, and Russian.
- Able to work within a resort environment and follow set grooming standards.
- Team player with the ability to work on your own.
- Available immediately.
Role and responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day dive, watersports, and excursion operations.
- Responsible for delivery of outstanding services to the guests.
- Conduct the training for the staff.
- Prepare daily and monthly reports.
- Teach PADI programs and courses.
- Guide certified divers.
- Work permit
- Monthly salary plus service charge.
- Single accommodation
- 1 day off per week
- 1 month of paid annual leave.
If you fit the criteria and are interested in this position, please submit your CV along with the recent photo of yourself and 2 references ASAP! Please put “Base Leader application” in the subject field.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Share this Job