2 Dutch-speaking PADI Open Water Instructors in Curacao
Full-time diving job in @ Dive Center Scuba Do
Dive Center Scuba Do
- 2 Dutch-speaking PADI Open Water Instructors in Curacao
We are looking for 2 Dutch-speaking PADI Open Water Instructors to start immediately
Scuba Do is located on the east side of the island in the beautiful area of Jan Thiel Beach. This area is buzzing with tourists and nightlife and of course, we have a beautiful house reef. Our dive center is a full-service facility with our own compressor, easy access to the bay, and porch area for classroom sessions we have 2 buses, and 1 pick-up to get around the island and we partner with BlueFin Charters for boat dives. We are preferably looking for Dutch-speaking instructors with at least one year of experience in teaching Open Water, Advanced, DSD, and guiding.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide diving lessons according to current PADI standards.
- Lead guided dives.
- Guarding the safety of our guests.
- Rental and sale of diving equipment and shopping offers.
- Attracting existing and new customers.
- Participate well in Upsells.
- Advising and assisting customers in and around the dive center.
- Maintenance of materials.
- Keeping the work equipment, the diving school, surroundings of the diving school, buses, and materials of the diving school clean.
- Opening and closing the diving school.
- Running shop shifts.
- Taking care of payments.
- Pick-up of guests to and from the guest's accommodation.
- Oversee safety and compliance with company rules.
- 6 months full-time (40 hours) contract to start with.
- Competitive salary.
- Being part of a great team with team outings, fun activities, and a good vibe.
- Possibility to go to diving conventions.
If you recognize yourself in this opportunity, please send us an email.
- Share this Job